At times of career transition, personal reputation and brand profile can be vulnerable. Personal confidence often ebbs and flows, and the risk of career derailment is increased.
- new to the organisation or in a new role?
- facing increased accountability?
- managing a new team?
- changing career direction?
- taking your first overseas position?
Career coaching also adds significant value to those who are:
- just returned, or about to return, from maternity leave
- building a portfolio career
- experiencing burnout
- approaching retirement
Get Gritty coaching provides strong support for career transitions. We accelerate learning and development, with a focus on quick assimilation, delivery of key strategic priorities, and accumulating wins.
“Kelly Holmes has never waivered or given up in pursuit of her dreams. She is a superb example of the rewards of grit, determination and a total refusal to quit.” CEO, Sportability