As business psychologists, the tools of psychological measurement underpin Get Gritty’s engagement with clients. Psychometrics are a vital component in improving organisational effectiveness through the development of both teams and individuals. They help clients to save time and money by making fair, better informed recruitment and selection decisions that enhance new-hire performance and increase staff retention.
The benefits of psychological measurement include:
- powerful insights into capability, potential and personality.
- the prediction of performance and staying power.
- assessment of the fit between person and job role.
Get Gritty can:
- provide in-depth psychological profiles covering both personality and intellectual ability.
- create a foundation for competency-based interviews.
- deliver bespoke assessment centre design and implementation.
“having strong qualities of tough uncompromising realism” online dictionary definition
360 feedback surveys are a powerful organisational development tool. Measuring both competencies and behaviour, they provide feedback on how an individual is perceived in the workplace. The process gives data and insight in areas such as listening, communication, planning, decision-making, strategic thinking, teamwork, personal drive, and leadership effectiveness.
As well as using established 360 instruments, Get Gritty also designs bespoke feedback for client organisations. We train managers in the skills of both giving and receiving feedback – key capabilities for leveraging contribution.